We can also repair your Car Bumper Damage by using our unique automotive paint maintenance and repair system, we can also help you with a lot of your mobile car body damage repairs such as:-
- Bumper scuffs.
- Minor paintwork scratches.
- Little dings and damages.
- Kerbed or scuffed alloy wheels without re-painting the whole panel/wheel.
- Car Seat Damage.
- Car Interior Repairs.
We can do all this at your own house in Port Talbot-South Wales.
We also carry out interior trim repair works consisting of scratches and scuffs to Leather Seats, Interior Upholstery and door trimmings.
Why make use of US?
- A fraction of the rate of standard body shop techniques.
- Average cost savings 50 % as compared to conventional Body shops.
- Conserve MONEY AND TIME with average maintenance and repair times of 1-2 hours.
- We CONSTANTLY put our clients initially.
- We PAY ATTENTION TO you and ASSIST you find the service you need.
- We ONLY utilize Market Leading Products.
- FAST turn-a-round, totally Mobile Service.
- FRIENDLY and APPROACHABLE.
- Used by many Swansea major dealers and Insurance provider Companies.
- OVER 25 YEARS experience in SMART Repair services to the Motor Trade.
To do all this work we use only use SMART technology, which means :-
Small, Medium Area Repair Technology
For example, it allows us to paint small areas of damage ie scuffs, which will blend in new and old paint. It also allows us to repair various different types of damage at the source and the various SMART techniques blends the repair into the original structure or finish.
This can be done in a a lot less time , normally 1 to 2 hours, working from our mobile repair van, at your own home in Port Talbot. It can be done at a greatly reduced price than if you took it to a garage to be fixed.
This enables our technicians to fix minor cosmetic problems swiftly and efficiently either at your home or work place.
EACH maintenance and repair specialist at https://lvvservices.co.uk South Wales has OVER 18 years experience operating our SMART maintenance and repair system in and around Port Talbot, West Glamorgan, and South Wales areas.