We can also fix your Car Bumper Damage by utilizing our unique automotive paint repair system, we can also help you with most of your mobile vehicle body repair services such as:-
- Bumper scuffs.
- Small paintwork scratches.
- Little dings and damages.
- Kerbed or scuffed alloy wheels without re-painting the whole panel/wheel.
- Car Seat Damage.
- Car Interior Upholstery.
We can do it right at your very own home in Pen-clawdd-South Wales.
We also specialise in interior trim damage repairs consisting of scratches and scuffs to Leather Seats, Interior Upholstery and door trimmings.
Why come to US?
- A fraction of the cost of traditional body shop approaches.
- Average cost savings 50 % compared to conventional Body shops.
- Save MONEY AND TIME with typical repair work times of 1-2 hours.
- We CONSTANTLY put our clients first.
- We PAY ATTENTION TO you and HELP you find the service you require.
- We JUST make use of Market Leading Products.
- QUICK turn-a-round, completely Mobile Service.
- FRIENDLY and APPROACHABLE.
- Used by numerous Swansea major dealers and Insurance Companies.
- OVER 25 YEARS experience in SMART Repair service services to the Motor Trade.
To do all this work we use only use SMART technology, which means :-
Small, Medium Area Repair Technology
For example, gives us the ability to paint small areas of damage ie scuffs, which will blend in new and old paint. It also allows us to repair many different types of damage in the area and our different types of SMART techniques blends the repair into the original structure or finish.
This can be done in a a lot less time , typically 1 to 2 hours, working from our mobile repair van, at your own home in Pen-clawdd. It can be done at a greatly reduced price than if you took it to a garage for repair.
This allows our technicians to repair small cosmetic flaws swiftly and efficiently either at your house or work location.
EACH repair technician at https://lvvservices.co.uk South Wales has OVER 18 years experience running our SMART maintenance and repair system in and around Pen-clawdd, West Glamorgan, and South Wales locations.