Not only can we fix your Car Bumper Damage by using our distinct vehicle paint refurbishment system, we can carry out most of your mobile vehicle body repairs such as:-
- Bumper scuffs.
- Minor paintwork scratches.
- Small dings and dents.
- Kerbed or scuffed alloy wheels without re-painting the entire panel/wheel.
- Car Seat Repairs.
- Car Interior Upholstery.
We can do all this at your very own home in Clydach Vale-South Wales.
We also carry out interior trim repair services consisting of scratches and scuffs to Leather Seats, Interior Upholstery and door trims.
Why make use of US?
- A portion of the price of conventional body shop approaches.
- Typical savings 50 % as compared to standard Body shops.
- Conserve MONEY AND TIME with typical maintenance and repair times of 1-2 hours.
- We CONSTANTLY put our consumers first.
- We LISTEN to you and HELP you find the service you need.
- We JUST make use of Industry Leading Products.
- QUICK turn-a-round, totally Mobile Service.
- FRIENDLY and APPROACHABLE.
- Utilized by many Swansea major dealers and Insurance Business.
- OVER 25 YEARS experience in SMART Maintenance and repair services to the Motor Trade.
To do all this work we use only use SMART technology, which means :-
Small, Medium Area Repair Technology
As an example, gives us the ability to paint small areas of damage ie scratches, blending in new and old paint. It also allows us to repair many different types of damage at the source and the various SMART techniques blends the repair into the original structure or finish.
This takes a much shorter time period , normally 1 to 2 hours, working from our mobile repair van, at your own home in Clydach Vale. It can be done at a greatly reduced price than if you took it to a garage for repair.
This enables our specialists to fix minor cosmetic flaws rapidly and efficiently either at your house or work place.
EACH maintenance and repair professional at https://lvvservices.co.uk South Wales has OVER 18 years experience running our SMART repair work system in and around Clydach Vale, Mid Glamorgan, and South Wales locations.